Monday, April 4, 2016

4/4/2016: Week 29 - BATISMO E TRANSFERÊNCIAS

Hello!

This week we had the baptism of R! We met her about two months ago through the help of a member. This member brought her to church, and she loved it. She then proceeded to invite us to her house to hear the missionary lessons. She always said that she felt really good about church, but was afraid to make the commitment to be baptized. We talked to her a lot about trusting in the Lord and how faith casts out fear, and this past Saturday, after General Conference, she was baptized! She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met (and makes one of the best cakes I have ever eaten). I am so proud of her and her decision of faith to follow Christ and be baptized in his name. :)

I am also being TRANSFERRED! I don't know where, I don't know with who, all I know is that I am going to show up in the Rodoviária (bus station) at 9 am tomorrow morning with all of my stuff. Here's to a new adventure!

Love,
Sister Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment