Monday, February 29, 2016

02/29/2016: Week 24 - Cow Tongue and Cats

Hello!

I have no time for a lengthy group email today, but seriously, nothing much happened. I will give you a few highlights though:

1. We celebrated Sister S's birthday!

2. I ate cow tongue in a house with 12 cats. It wasn't too bad, but I would never eat it again. The taste is a normal meat taste, but the texture is of the devil, ha ha!

3. We did not go back to the lady living in the house with the 50 wind chimes hanging from her ceiling. She called us, said we were crazy, and told us not to come back. So, you know, whatever.

4. Here are some of this week's photos: me enjoying the rainbow after yet another rain storm, my permanent socks, me searching for new investigators, and a group photo of the Sisters.

Love,
Sister Christensen




No comments:

Post a Comment