I don't have much time this week, but I will give you a quick run down and some of photos.
1. I am being transferred -- I don't know where to yet, or who will be my companion, but I will let you all know in my next e-mail.
2. I found an American flag.
3. I ate at McDonald's for the first time in 9 months. It is exactly the same as it is in the US.
4. We had a Festa this week: basically a lot of food and people dressed like rednecks/cowboys...and a lot of corn and square dancing.
5. The other sisters baptized M this week.
Found an American Flag