Monday, June 27, 2016

6/27/2016: Week 41 - New Area and New Companion

Hello everyone!

We had transfers this week! I was moved and my new companion is a Brazilian from the northeast. She is an absolute sweetheart and is full of joy and the love of missionary work. She only has 3 months on the mission but already knows how to teach and use the spirit. We giggle and take a lot of photos together. This transfer will be an awesome one.

This week also went very well. I had the opportunity to go to another Festa Junina, and we brought two new investigators with us to the party. They loved it, and then came to church the next day!

We have 10 new investigators this week with a lot of potential. I will keep everyone updated on what happens with them and when we have a baptism. ;)

I love you all! Thank you for your support and love!

-Sister Christensen





No comments:

Post a Comment